Mexican Blanket Poncho - Blue
Our traditional Mexican blanket poncho is warm and cosy while allowing free movement of your arms. The poncho is hand-loomed out of reclaimed cotton and acrylic that has been reclaimed from material offcuts, t-shirts and sweaters.
A great festival/camping poncho for adults, that can double as a blanket to sit on in the day, and a blanket to keep you warm at night while you sleep. It is also suitable as a changing robe for the beach, or if you want the ultimately Mexican fancy dress costume then this is the essential item. This poncho features the traditional Mexican stripe pattern in shades of grey with light blue stripes.
The neck hole is lined with black lining on one side and can either be on the inside or the outside of the poncho depending on your preference as the item is fully reversible (we can't decide which looks best!!).
- Sizing - the Poncho Blanket comes in one size and measures approximately 200 cm x 130 cm when laid flat. It will hang about 100 cm down the front and back of the body when worn. They are generously sized.
- This is a unisex item and is equally suitable for women and men.
- Height of model shown wearing the Mexican Poncho in lifestyle photo is 192 cm.
- Made in Mexico, where all Mexican Ponchos should be!
- Made from 50% Cotton and 50% Acrylic reclaimed yarn.
- Care instructions: Hand wash in cold water and hang dry.
Other colours available.
A Mexican walked into a bar in their Poncho, but there was no one there. "Where is everybody? This place is usually packed."
The bartender replied, "They've gone to the hanging."
"Hanging? Who are they hanging?"
"Brown Paper Pete," said the barman.
"What kind of name is that? Why do they call him Brown Paper Pete?" the Mexican asked.
"Well," says the barman, "he wears a brown paper hat, brown paper shirt, brown paper trousers and brown paper shoes."
"Weird guy," the poncho clothed Mexican replies, "What are they hanging him for?"
"Rustling." says the Barman.
We Also Recommend